We invite you to find in this article, jobs you can do without a work permit in Canada.
Indeed, if you want to go to work in Canada , you must first have an idea of the work possibilities without the need for a work permit.
Moreover, there are several situations in which you can work in Canada without a work permit.
In addition, certain exceptions are granted by the Canadian authorities to certain categories by allowing them to work in Canada without the need for a permit.
Indeed, these categories of workers do not need either a work permit or a temporary work permit.
So, you will find in this article, how you can work in Canada without needing a work permit?
Furthermore, we will focus specifically on who can work in a Canadian company without the need for a work permit?
Let’s discover the people concerned by this specific procedure!
Jobs You can Do Without A Work Permit In Canada
A person authorized to work without a work permit may nevertheless need a temporary resident visa to enter Canada on a temporary basis.
The following scenarios are examples of when foreign nationals may come to Canada to do work and may not need a work permit:
- Commercial visitors
- Representatives of foreign governments and their family members
- military personnel
- Foreign government employees
- Civil Aviation Inspectors
- On-campus jobs
- Performing artists
- Athletes and team members
- Press correspondents, journalists and members of the media
- Congress organizers
- Clergy: A person who preaches doctrine, presides over liturgical functions, or gives spiritual counsel. As an ordained minister, lay person or member of a religious order can work in Canada without a work permit.
- Judges, referees and officials performing similar functions
- Examiners and evaluators: International professors and researchers may wish to enter Canada to evaluate university programs or research proposals carried out by their students.
- Expert witnesses and investigators
- health care students
- Air accident and incident investigators
- Crew members: People who come to Canada to provide emergency services must be able to do so without a work permit.
- Emergency services
- Implied status: Individuals can continue to work under the terms of an expired work permit (without a transitional work permit). If they applied for a new work permit before the expiry date of the old permit.
Thus, to conclude our article on the people who can have a job in Canada without the need for a work permit, you must imperatively be one of these people concerned and mentioned above.
In addition, if your job or your status does not comply with what is said above, then you may need a temporary or permanent work permit to work in Canada.